Schedule Your Free, No Obligation Carpet Evaluation and Proposal Today. When you bought your house, what made it a home? It became home when you personalized it. You made it yours by adding your unique, warm, comfortable touch, and the memories you created after you moved in.
- The uniqueness that made your house a home is the reason why giving a price over the phone can never be accurate.
Your home needs to be treated as the one-of-a-kind environment it is. What do we take into consideration when providing bids or proposals?
Our Carpet Evaluation and Proposalsinvolve the following 5 steps.
- First we will cover all the problems your carpet has. We will check for unwanted spots and stains on your carpeting. We will also give you a realistic expectation of whether or not they can be removed. This includes pet spots and other difficult stains.
- We will calculate the Wear Age of your carpet. Some carpets have a more difficult life than others due to installation, use and maintenance. A carpet could be 10 years old, and only look like its 2 or 2 years old and look 10. We will explain how long you can expect your carpets to last, and provide you a written ‘prescription’ to make them last as long as possible.
- We will determine if your carpet is in Good health or not. Yes carpets have health. Carpet cleaning not only leaves carpets clean, but removes large amounts of indoor pollutants. A healthy carpet is great for healthy wallets and healthy people.
- Test Traffic Areas. Traffic areas are the most worn and dirty spots in any carpeting. We will tell you how you can make your traffic areas look as good as the rest of your carpet.
- After analyzingyour carpet, we will send you an electronic copy of your proposal. We will let you know what you can expect from your cleaning, and provide an exact proposal for providing our services.
Why do we follow this process? Because it is the only way to make sure that you home is getting the cleaning that it needs, not the cookie cutter cleaning of a cut rate company.
Remember, the bitterness of low quality work will linger long after the sweetness of lowest price has gone.
You can also contact us by:
- Phone 303-898-9925
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a courtesy to our customers we provide Instant online Quotes. We have found that many of our customers prefer the convenience and speed of this option. Please fill out the following questions to the best of your ability.
We are also currently working on being able to provide immediate online booking in the near future.